- Pinto Beans
- Chilli Powder
- Garam Masala
- Green Chillies
- Garlic pate
- Chop oinins and tomatoes
- Take a tea spoon of oil and heat in a pot/pan
- After the oil is heated, added onions
- Fry the onions, add ginger and garlic paste and green chillies
- Add Tomatoes to it.
- Add the chilly powder, garam masala and salt according to ur requirment
- Let it all cook for a while
- Add the beans to it and some water.
- Let it boil for a while till the beans get cooked.
- You can add lemon if you want.
You are all set now !!!
Good luck :)